
I never get tagged for these things so I'm feeling pretty popular right now... Sorry if this bores you to death, but I have to do it.
1. I always feel incredibly white in the winter, but I'm usually tanner than most people I know.
2. In the nine years that I have been legally able to work I have had 13 jobs, one of which I have worked for three different times.
3. I have become a softy in my old age.
4. In high school I was super flexible. I could even put both feet behind my head and now, six and a half years later, I can barely touch my toes.
5. I always eat things like sandwiches and hamburgers super fast because I'm afraid the bread will get soggy and I will throw up. I hate throwing up.
6. I love shopping. I HATE trying on clothes. Which means I usually end up taking a lot of things back.
7. My new phrase of the day is, "I found this really cool website today..." I'm on the computer far more than Tyler and I think he thinks I'm a little strange.
I TAG......
Allison
Chelsea
Sarah
Kimberly
Lauren
Melissa
Wendy
Well that was fun.
2 comments:
ok kim. i did this the best i could. u know im not all computer savvy like u so u'll just have to read mine and forgive the simplicity of it all!
Do I have to? I don't like playing tag. I get too tired. Can't I just tell you 7 weird things about me?
I'll stop whining now.
'K. 'Bye
Post a Comment