Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Come and Gone

It was a sad day when we had to leave Spokane and all it's festivities to return to our normal life in Rexburg. We only stayed a week because my boss said it was soo pertinent that I return to work to do ALL these things before he left for a few months. Of course, there has been few things to do since I returned and his leaving date has been postponed. But, enough with my griping. We really had a blast and here are some pictures to prove it...(We should have taken a lot more, but we forget!)

Opening presents on Christmas day!





Being lazy...



My 4 year old niece snagged our camera and took a bunch of pics. This is one of them:



The shocking difference in personalities between these little siblings (my niece and nephew):



ALL my siblings/husbands went snowboarding/skiing the day after Christmas. There were a couple first timers, but it was a lot of fun having everyone there! These really are the only pics we took of the trip. I wish we would have gotten one of everyone all decked out in their gear...maybe next year ;)





This one isn't actually from our trip to the mountain, it's on the jump we built by our house. Whitney did pretty good for never going off any sort of jump before!



In summary, we played a ton in the snow, ate a lot of good food, played a lot of games, ate some more, and really enjoyed each others company!

3 comments:

Kris said...

I like that segment of pics of the kiddos. I love it how E does things and then says "take a picture of me doing this..." what silly attention starved girl she is.

Wendle said...

Wait, you were home for Christmas and I didn't even know!? Man I should have called you beforehand I could have seen you guys! Well, it looks like you had an excellent break. Let's keep each other updated when we're headed home next huh?

Natalie said...

What a fun break! I'm a blog stalker and have stopped in to look at yours every now and then too. It was good to see you, I'm glad things are going good!