
The only thing I don't like is that most of the editing tools are covering up Christina's face and I've read that she is more naturally beautiful than the other two and needs less "touch ups". Brittany on the other hand makes for some hard work ;)
So, for those of you having dreams you are in the nude or your undies...don't worry, you're as beautiful as anyone else!
4 comments:
haha...that is way too funny kim! yeah I can tell ur back at hatch-more than enough time to update ur blog more often...huh??? haha-maybe Im wrong...how r u doing?
i was always worried i would go out in my underware and think i was dreaming but than really not be...yeah good thing that hasnt happend...yet.
Well, at least you look GOOD in your underwear so never fear!
Haha I really like this! It's so true. And what?? You may be coming out here? How fun would that be?!?! Is this for a job?
Post a Comment