Monday, February 9, 2009

East Coast Here We Come!

As many of you already know, Tyler works for a summer sales company called APX. This will be his fourth summer working with an office somewhere in the country, our second together. Last summer we went to Chicago and this summer we thought we might be going to DC. The news came in today...we will not be going to DC. Sorry Lauren, Wendy, Emily and anyone else living in the area! But we will be heading to the great state of Connecticut!



We will most likely be located near the capital, Hartford. The office we are going with is covering the whole state, so the sales manager really gets to decide where we live.

Downtown Hartford:


I don't know if I told you yet, but I'm excited to get out of Rexburg and into an exciting new city! I've never lived, or really gone out east before. I don't really count Florida. This is going to be a great adventure. I love adventures!

State Capital building:


Everyone please come visit me. New York City is a mere 2.5 hours away. I will be visiting often and wouldn't mind a travel buddy ;)

5 comments:

Kris said...

When do you leave for Conn.? I really do want to come visit, I love the old feel of the East. That Capitol building looked awesome!

Clinton and Jessica said...

that is awesome...I love the east and I'm sure you're going to have a blast! Those pictures make it look so fun

rachel said...

Oh the great state of CT. So much i could tell you So little time! I loved it!!!

melissa said...

tyler don't turn into a D bag summer salesman on the east coast.. kim.... keep an eye on him! UMMMMMMMMMMM i might be moving to DC after i graduate so i will definitely come visit!!!

Wendle said...

Boo that it is not DC :(

But you're still going to be fairly close! That's probably within driving distance...I will google maps it in a few minutes.

Wuhoo for east coast love!