Painting...
More painting...
Me painting... Notice above me the upper cabinets are on the wall! Sorry for the bad picture. This view is from the entry of the living room. To the right is our front door and to the left is a coat closet full of boxes. Which, is all cleaned out and painted now!
Me painting again... I painted the most :)
But Tyler did all the handy work.
Hooking up the sink. It is much harder than it looks. But, the dishwasher and garbage disposal are hooked up and we have running water!
Overall, this has been a good/learning experience. Someday we might completely remodel an old home, like this 12 bedroom beauty in Chicago:

It's selling price you might ask? $18,500
4 comments:
Congrats! And--I LOVE that house in Chicago. I would totally love to buy it and have Tyler remodel it for me. :)
I LOVE that house, too. I tried to talk Tyler into selling his cars, buying it, and remodeling it for me...
I am so happy for yall, and your finished kitchen! I had alot of fun when yall came down to visit over the v-day wknd. I hope you guys had fun. I wish we would have taken pics of us rock climbing.
OOOO, isn't it you that has always wanted a house with those cool round window things? I forgot what they are called. Yeah...you should buy that and remodel it.
Post a Comment