Monday, March 16, 2009

Filler Post

It's been 5 days since my last blog post and I try and keep this thing updated so here I go... I know it's totally lame to do these, but let's be honest, who am I trying to impress?

A-Z Share

A
- Available: nope
- Age: 25
- Annoyance: Idaho driver's
- Animal: cheetah

B
- Beer: nope
- Birthday: August 17th
- Best friend(s): Tyler
- Blind or deaf: deaf
- Best weather: 90 degrees and sunny!
- Been in love: yes


C
- Candy: all
- Color: yellow
- Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
- Chinese or Mexican food: hmmm Chinese
- Cake or pie: neither
- Continent to visit: Asia
- Cheese: Lactose Intolerant...



D
- Day or night: night
- Dancing in the rain: only when it pours


E
- Eyes: brown
- Everyone's got: fat
-Ever failed a class: unfortunately

F
- First thoughts waking up: I'm tired.
- Food: Something good that I didn't have to make.

G
- Greatest fear: ghosts
- Goals: Get in shape and eat healthier
- Gum: Anything fruity
- Get along with your parents: yep


H
- Hair Color: Brown
- Height: 5'4"
- Happy: indeed
- Holiday: Christmas
- How do you want to die: Slow and painful?



I
- Ice Cream: lactose...
- Instrument: Accordion

J
- Jewelry: wear it, love it. I don't own anything fancy besides my wedding ring.
- Job: Advertising/design

K
- Kids: Are cute and we will have a few some day...
- Kickboxing or karate: kickboxing I guess
- Keep a journal: I try...

L
- Love: my family
- Laughed so hard you cried?: just last night


M
- Milk flavor: Vanilla and Chocolate Soy
- Movies: lots
- Motion sickness: every time I get in a car and last weekend on the tram at Jackson
- McD’s or BK: neither


N
- Number: one

O
- One wish: to get out of Idaho :)

P
- Pepsi/Coke: neither
- Perfect Pizza: bbq chicken
- Piercings: ears


Q
- Quail: well I've never eaten it if that's the question

R
- Reality T.V.: ANTM, but I will be watching Dancing With the Stars this season simply because of Shawn Johnson.
- Radio Station: 94.3
- Roll your tongue in a circle: negative
- Ring size: 4 on my ring finger


S
-Song: anything by Weird Al
- Shoe size: 7
- Salad dressing: honey mustard
- Sushi: only if it's fried
- Shower: nearly every day
- Strawberries or blueberries: wild blueberries in Alaska


T
- Tattoos: nope
- Time for bed: 12
- Thunderstorms: are amazing in Chicago! I love thunder...and lightning.


U
- Unpredictable: life

V
- Vacation spot(s): we are too poor to have regular vaca spots


W
- Weakness: ADD
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: hmmm Chelsea?
- Worst feeling: cold showers
- Worst Weather: freezing, windy, and no snow...like in Rexburg.

X
- X-Rays: are bad for you

Y
-Year it is now: 2009
- Yellow: is such a happy color and that is why I love it, and it goes well with my skin tone.



Z
-Zoo Animal: Polar Bear

3 comments:

rachel said...

did i know you were lactose? after all these years...ok only like 5 i think i could have guessed most of them correct!

Allie said...

ok, so remember when you were younger and you always had that dream where you would go down the stairs in sleeping bags and float through the hallways. And wasn't there ghosts or something? I was just reminded of that when you said how you are scared of ghosts.

Unknown said...

Allie, do I remember? That was a reoccurring nightmare for me! I remember everything, including the ghosts!

Rach, I was only a little lactose in high school. It has gradually gotten worse over the years :( I try and keep my intake to a minimum, but sometimes you just gotta have some ice cream!