Where have you gone winter? Granted, it is supposed to snow today and tomorrow, but I haven't seen a flake yet. I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have a snowboarding pass at Jackson Hole Resort that needs to be used! It has cooled up this week so we are hoping for good snow on Saturday. Last week it was sunny and in the 40's. That is so weird for Rexburg...I don't know if anyone read my blog last winter, but I clearly remember posting about snow dumping on us all the way through April.
Well, on that note. Here are some snowboarding photo's at Jackson in January.



Tucking your sweatshirt into your pants is the next cool thing ;)

Warming my buns on the heater.
3 comments:
Sorry about not being able to use you pass...but I'm totally ready for spring...get these kids outside!! and by the way...I LOVE your picture on top of your blog. really cute.
HAHHAAHAAHAH TYLER I AM DYING!!!!!!!!! kim you look so cute in the butt warming picture!
nice pictures! you two make a hot couple! while you are praying for the snow im praying for the 50's
Post a Comment