Kim, I am so proud that you have filled out your bracket picks. As much as I like BB, I have never filled out an NCAA bracket. The Zags ARE going to make the final 4 this year. They have the athletes to make it happen. They can hang with anyone in the country though the ball will have to bounce right for them in some of those later games--they will create a lot of those favorable bounces this year to carry them. Dad
Well you know more about the team than I do. I hope my bracket is wrong and they make it to the final four! Next year we should make a family pool and have everyone fill out a bracket! Then you will finally be forced to fill one out ;)
How nice, Wendy that you and Ang were able to share such a bonding moment together:) Your younger sister has just joined the rest of us normal people (sports fans) we will always hold out hope for you and Mom ;) Dad
p.s. Kim, that sounds like a good idea. You will have to remember and initiate though.
4 comments:
Kim, I am so proud that you have filled out your bracket picks. As much as I like BB, I have never filled out an NCAA bracket. The Zags ARE going to make the final 4 this year. They have the athletes to make it happen. They can hang with anyone in the country though the ball will have to bounce right for them in some of those later games--they will create a lot of those favorable bounces this year to carry them. Dad
Well you know more about the team than I do. I hope my bracket is wrong and they make it to the final four!
Next year we should make a family pool and have everyone fill out a bracket! Then you will finally be forced to fill one out ;)
All you basketball fans. Angela was making me watch basketball on TV and there wasn't even any boys in the apartment. What's up with that?
How nice, Wendy that you and Ang were able to share such a bonding moment together:) Your younger sister has just joined the rest of us normal people (sports fans) we will always hold out hope for you and Mom ;)
Dad
p.s. Kim, that sounds like a good idea. You will have to remember and initiate though.
Post a Comment