Fiesta Texas in San Antonio was a blast. We started a tradition to go to the nearest Six Flags every summer. This one was the furthest away, an hour and a half. It was worth the drive. Allie, David, Tyler, and I rode several roller coasters and spent hours at the water park. Last year we went with Chelsea and Shyrlan to Six Flags New England, and the year before we went with my sister and her fam, the Harkers, to Six Flags Chicago. That one was right across the street. Anyway, here are some pics:
So FUN!!!! I remember when we would go and help your dad work at silverwood and we would get to ride for free. However that looks WAY better than silverwood.
Fun! We went to the Six Flags in Arlington, TX last summer- it was a blast! How's that humidity treating you?! I know how much you LOVE it! haha! It's pretty stuffy here in KS, but not nearly as much as it was in Dallas!
Looks like a total blast! We have two amusement parks within an hour of us-but they're a no go for me right now...Hope ur enjoying ur time in Texas~how long are u there for???
3 comments:
So FUN!!!! I remember when we would go and help your dad work at silverwood and we would get to ride for free. However that looks WAY better than silverwood.
Fun! We went to the Six Flags in Arlington, TX last summer- it was a blast! How's that humidity treating you?! I know how much you LOVE it! haha! It's pretty stuffy here in KS, but not nearly as much as it was in Dallas!
Looks like a total blast! We have two amusement parks within an hour of us-but they're a no go for me right now...Hope ur enjoying ur time in Texas~how long are u there for???
Post a Comment