Friday, June 18, 2010

Work It!

I'm trying desperately to get back into shape! When I say "get back into shape", I mean from when I was like 16. Do you think it's possible a decade later? I've been working out regularly for the last month or so and have felt the strain on this old body ;). This week I've really tried to pick up the pace. Here are a few of my inspirations:

Sarah-Marathon.

Christy-Triathlon.


Bekka-IronMan.


*All photos stolen from Facebook...hope you don't mind ladies.

P.S. I know I've posted several times on here about getting in shape/working out, but this time a really mean it! :)

2 comments:

Tracey said...

your friends are all very inspiring, haha! it is totally possible to get back in shape! Even 10 years later! Carl and I really want to get into road biking. Perhaps when we do someday, we'll find you guys and do some crazy long marathon haha!

Kris said...

I'm on that same goal too! although mines been over a decade, ssshhh don't tell. But my excuse is I've had three kids, what's yours ;), seriously though.
Good luck, myabe we should sign up to do the marathon in rexburg, when is that? Well maybe some day :)