Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bake Pretty Things

Check.

My younger, more baking/cooking talented sister showed me this. And some photos of the one she made. I LOVED it and made my own modified version.









I took it to our office 4th of July BBQ and it was fun to cut it open and show the surprise inside. I'm glad I got one thing checked off my list from last post ;)

6 comments:

Kris said...

HA HA, I love how you said "At least I've crossed one thing off my list from my last post." NICE!

I'm impressed I really am! It looks awesome!

So what's the next one you want to cross off that list of yours? Have lots of babies, Maybe? ;) Come on! my kids need cousins.

rachel said...

wow that looks amazing! so fun i might have to try that next year.

Jenalee said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Very impressive! I love that you used stars instead of just circles ;) Btw, that kitchen looks a lot nicer than the apartment kitchen they had last year for APX.

Kimbo said...

Such a cute cake! I love baking, especially cake decorating. I can't wait till you can come down and visit me!!! Yeah, party at Kimberly's house what what! (I know I'm hilarious ha)

The Waltz's said...

LOVE THIS! I made one too, ha ha. It's my new favorite 4th of July cake ever!!!