That's when I start day dreaming about all the things I'm going to do:
- Make trendy crafts.
- Buy everything vintage.
- Decorate my apartment.
- Bake pretty things.
- Travel to exotic places.
- Move to NYC.
- Move to Hawaii.
- Learn to surf.
- Learn to dance.
- Do a triathlon. ;)
- Revamp my entire wardrobe.
- Have lots of babies.
- Buy a fancy camera, become a professional photographer, learn how to better edit photos, and document it ALL in creative ways on my newly redesigned BLOG!
Whew.
Then I wake up from my day dream, put on my bathing suit, grab my book, and head down to the pool. Life is good again.
Like my new suit?
4 comments:
hahaha...you're hilarious kim! and yes, you're suit it soooo cute! i wanna be just like you! ;-)
i hear ya! that's exactly why I avoid facebook as much as possible. Love the suit.
well, your not alone. We ALL do that-we just don't admit it-but we're all thinking that everyone Else's life is more glamorous or well decorated or enjoyable than our own...although-to be able to lay by the pool and read a book...now that sounds nice! miss u girly~!
Since you made the cake off the site I got the idea from, maybe you already blog stalk it...but you should check out made it and love it. You can find the actual link on my blog...seriously though- cutest ideas EVER. And yes...love the bathing suit. How are you guys!?!?
Post a Comment