I have spent most of the last 6 years of my life in this town and never has a winter been this bad. Conveniently, I have a season pass this year to a mountain near by and an SUV with four wheel drive. But, I have been desperately waiting for higher temperatures and a sun in the sky...Maybe next month.
Riding up the chair lift with Tyler:
Ninja Kim (it was cold that day):
Big air...ok not really:
TONS of snow:
He is going to kill me for posting this :)
Those are a few photos of the fun I have had with all the snow this winter. Can't wait for SPRING!
5 comments:
Has Tyler seen this photo?!?! :) Toby says it's quite sexy.
Snow stinks, it's snowing like crazy here in Boise too. Insane!
May 30th-wedding or birthday? :)
oh don't worry Rexburg is not the only place it was snowing like crazy today...good ol' spokane had its blizzard for the day too!! P.S. nice butt Tyler ;)
Ang
Love the red tights, where can I get some of those tyler? He is going to kill you, but he's stuck with you right ;)Well I know this won't make you feel better but yesterday it was soooo nice here, like 60 degrees or higher I was in short sleeve shirt and not shoes outside and I actually got hot at one point AND I got a sunburn! Crazy Rexburg!
So I totally knew I'd probably post about it before you, but that's because I'm a blog-aholic! I'm not that bad but any way...do you like how I called you the brown one? I'm trying not to use any one's names just in case. I googled myself last night, it's kind of a scary thing that so much is out on the internet. Any way hurry up and post some thing :)
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to take your engagement photos! :)
We are so excited for you guys.
Post a Comment