Since my older sister already posted about this I figured I might as well make my own. I'm turning over to te dark side. Tyler and I are getting married on May 30th...I know, two months!He proposed on Wednesday and it was perfect. We were out in te middle of nowhere, just how I wanted it to be. He is so great and I love him so much. I can't wait for May!!! I'm not one talk a lot about this stuff so here are some picture for you to enjoy. (My fingers were so cold they were red and swolen. And I picked all the fingernail polish off my pointer finger the day before.)
I looved feeding the fish as you can see by my face!
The fish would fight over the bread.





8 comments:
WAHOO!!! Oh im so EXCITED!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring!!!! oh im so happy for you! tyler looks like such a nice guy. where are you going to get married? sad im going to be in idaho on june 6th. congratulations!! by the way natalies pregnant!
I'm not sure if you remember me, but I'm Kristin's friend. I just had to say congratulations and your ring is so beautiful!! I'm sure your whole family is so excited for you (especially K and your mom)!!
Hey Kim...its Jessica (Walker)congratulations on the big day! you look beautiful and so happy together....BEAUTIFUL ring!!
I'm sorry I beat you to the punch on the blog post, but hey I have nothing else to do ;) You have better pictures though, of the ring and all so your post is better!
Yay! I'm happy that I got to see you yesterday even if it was for a short while. I'm so happy for you! Let me know if you need help with anything (although I'm sure your mom will be taking care of most of it)
Dad and I are really so happy for you. We think Tyler is great! Amazing ring! Now we have to get to work for this will be a quick 2 months ;)
Love ya, MOM
YEA! We are sooooo happy and excited for you guys. It will be a beautiful wedding.
I was waiting for the day when you two would get married! :)
hey Kim. Congrats on getting engaged. I remember way back when with Thursday night vollyball. Thanks for dropping by my photoblog. I try to post a new picture every day.
Post a Comment