

Walking in from the entrance of the kitchen...




You probably noticed that there are no doors on the lower cabinets next to the fridge. Well, we cut that opening and we need to cut down some other doors to fit in that spot. We are nervous to do it ourselves and the carpenter that had been helping us hasn't come by in months. Anyway, we will put doors on there eventually!
SO, what do you think?
5 comments:
Wow! looks good! I love the black and red but I'm glad your walls have color, is it yellow? I assumed it was since you and yellow go together :)
Looks nice. No more livin off of some one else's food, now what are you going to do? Learn to cook ;)
Good job, you guys. I bet that was a lot of work, but it all paid off!
Congratulations on having a kitchen. It looks good.
Kim,
Everything Turned out Amazing! I love it! Great color choices!
I'm lovin the plate rack! The colors are awesome too, the black isn't too overwhelming!
love it!! looks so good. my parents are getting their kitchen redone right now and it is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!! my house is dusty and dirty and i hate using paper plates... i am such a brat. but really, looks so great! congrats!
Post a Comment