Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! oH MY GOODNESS! Ok, sorry, I'm just a little excited here! When's ur due date??? And u have to let me know if u have any questions, or cravings...It's the best thing in the world to be a mom...it's a whole new kind of love and the closest thing to heaven is holding a brand new baby in ur arms that is a part of you..also- i love,love LoVED the blog on temples-my computer's been in the shop so i just saw it..All i can say is I'm jealous! our temple is over 2 hours away and then with a baby it gets tricky...Just enjoy having on so close for me-ok? I am so happy for u! Call me if u have any questions, I wish I were closer so I could help u! but def keep me updated!
Ha ha, I think that is funny that people actually believed you! They must not have read the other comments or something. I guess I know you enough not to fall for that! Ha ha, nice try!
Ok I am not going to lie when I first read this I had a burst of excitement and then a slight sense of anger. I could not believe you hadn't told me! Oh and then seconds later I realized you were a mean person for tricking me like this haha! good one you got me.
9 comments:
ha ha pretty funny... But your name isn't on the ultrasound pic? I thought you were better at photoshop than that ;)
totally didn't believe you...but that would be SO cool if it were true;)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! oH MY GOODNESS! Ok, sorry, I'm just a little excited here! When's ur due date??? And u have to let me know if u have any questions, or cravings...It's the best thing in the world to be a mom...it's a whole new kind of love and the closest thing to heaven is holding a brand new baby in ur arms that is a part of you..also- i love,love LoVED the blog on temples-my computer's been in the shop so i just saw it..All i can say is I'm jealous! our temple is over 2 hours away and then with a baby it gets tricky...Just enjoy having on so close for me-ok? I am so happy for u! Call me if u have any questions, I wish I were closer so I could help u! but def keep me updated!
CONGRATS!!!!
Haha, I didn't even pay attention to the date.
u stink kim...! getting me all excited for nothing....
Ha ha, I think that is funny that people actually believed you! They must not have read the other comments or something. I guess I know you enough not to fall for that! Ha ha, nice try!
Well, I'm sorry to the few I fooled, even if it was for a short while! I had to do SOMETHING for April Fools ;)
P.S. Lauren, you're a sweetheart and when I really am pregnant I will call and you can give me TONS of advice!
Ok I am not going to lie when I first read this I had a burst of excitement and then a slight sense of anger. I could not believe you hadn't told me! Oh and then seconds later I realized you were a mean person for tricking me like this haha! good one you got me.
Post a Comment