For the last six years of my adult life, I have missed out on the "opportunity" to speak in church. Perhaps because I move around a lot and never stay in a ward longer than six months. Irregardless, I am nervous.
During my schooling I took speech classes and almost every class for my major and minor required multiple presentations in a group or solo. I have been a relief society teacher and spoken at other church functions. So why the nervousness you ask? I don't know. I guess I feel that speaking about conference is more important and the last thing I want to do is bore everyone. Anyway, if anyone has any reassuring words I won't stop you from saying them...or commenting.
1 comment:
"they found you, they found you, la la la la la...." so every time I say a phrase that has "found him (you,it,her,etc.)" in it E sings this little song (I sang above) to me, it's from Sesame street. Just thought I'd share that with you.
So what exactly is the topic they gave you? Is it just on "Conference" or a Specific talk from Conference? Well good luck either way.
Post a Comment