8:00am - Phone alarm goes off and I hit snooze
8:15am - I finally get up and take a shower
8:55am - Head out the door for my 5 minute drive to work
9:00am - Turn on my new 24in imac (that I might be in love with), get into my gmail, and check facebook
9:15am - Read everyones blogs, mess around on facebook, and send out emails
11:00am - Start working...while texting Tyler :)
12:30pm - Take my lunch break where I hit up the fast food I am craving at the moment (I really need to get off that stuff!)
1:00pm - Continue working...
5:00pm - Back up and turn off computer. Another successful day at work.
5:30pm - Take a nap (I hear you live longer if you take naps and I'm shooting for 111)
6:30pm - Eat dinner
7:30pm - Hang out with Tyler (Events usually include; watching a quality flick, reading, wedding planning, chill with friends, etc.)
12:00am - Go to bed and dream
I know you are all extremely jealous right now and I completely understand why.
There are other things I do like play volleyball or tennis, go snowboarding, go on dates, or find other creative things to do with friends. Things I don't enjoy doing include; cooking, cleaning, and scrap booking.
Don't get me wrong, I love my life. It is definitely time to mix things up a little. If anyone has any fabulous ideas that can spice up my life a little feel free to share.
We did go snowboarding at Targhee a few days ago and it was amazing. We have season passes at Kelly Canyon, which is an extremely small mountain. It was sooo great to be somewhere nice and big. AND there was powder everywhere and it is April. Enjoy the pics.
I'm sportin the new goggles and jacket. They match nicely...
Look at all that snow.
Hauling @$$, riiight.
I like him cause he's got skillz.
1 comment:
HAHA! you are too funny! i'm adding you to my list of fellow bloggers :) can't wait to see you and ty in may!
Post a Comment