LOL. I just have to say that this winter has lasted long enough and needs to stop. I'm ready for the sun and summer...and your wedding of course :)
he he hehope it stops snowing for your wedding!!!
Hey Little Wanton! It has been way too long. You look great!Congrats on your engagment. Your pics. are really cute. My personal favs are the ones of you in the yellow shirt. Good luck with the wedding plans!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL. I just have to say that this winter has lasted long enough and needs to stop. I'm ready for the sun and summer...and your wedding of course :)
he he he
hope it stops snowing for your wedding!!!
Hey Little Wanton! It has been way too long. You look great!Congrats on your engagment. Your pics. are really cute. My personal favs are the ones of you in the yellow shirt.
Good luck with the wedding plans!
Post a Comment