Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's All Coming Together

Tyler and I went to Utah again this weekend. I needed to pick up my dress they had ordered in from the warehouse for me last weekend. It is perfect and I love it! I, also, bought my temple dress which is surprisingly cute. I feel like things are really starting to come together.

We stayed with one of my old roommates from "back in the day". She has been married for almost three years and lives in Pleasant Grove. It was nice to actually spend some quality time with her. It would be so great if we lived close to each other some day ;) (If you're reading this Chelsea, you really need to talk Shyrlan into moving out of Utah!) I wish I had some of our old pictures from 2002-2004 scanned into my computer so I could post them. Maybe later...

Here are some pictures of Tyler and me through the last 2 years. We've had a good run!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
You are so talented that I am amazed sometimes. Just LOOOOOVED the slideshow. What a handsom dude you have chosen!! You will have darling children ;)

Love, MOM

Toby and Tammy said...

I agree with your mom, your kids will be beautiful!
Love the photos of you and Tyler. He's a great catch.

Toby and Tammy said...

you are too!

Anonymous said...

Word to your mother. I love that she called me a handsome dude... true statement! We have had a good run over the past couple years! I wouldn't trade it for anything. You're the best ever and i'm soooo excited to share my life with you ;)
Love Tyler

rachel said...

sounds like things are falling into place. I love all the wedding planning. good luck! where were you at christmas? the pictures look great!