Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why Say Cheese?

I don't even like cheese nor do I think it makes us have a nice smile in photos. But maybe I'm wrong...I don't really like my smile in these engagement photos. I hope you enjoy them anyway :)

8 comments:

Dnnr said...

You guys look great! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

I think your engagement photos turned out great! In some of them Tyler looks freakishly tall....but maybe he is :) What an amazing couple you make. Can't wait to take some photos of my own, just for fun.

Love, MOM

Clinton and Jessica said...

I think the pictures turned out really good!

Unknown said...

Freakishly tall, mom? I wore 4inch heals to that shoot! Imagine if I was in flats...

Toby and Tammy said...

They're adorable! You two are so cute. I love them.

Tall guys are the best. :)

Kris said...

They turned out great, but mom is kind of right he does look tall,maybe it's you that looks short but it was only in like one or two of them. they turned out so cute though! Me and C's favorite was the B&W one with you two standing casually next to each other looking at each other with the stone wall behind you. It is casual and cute and shows you're personality and it's just a good picture! Well done, it's hard for two Beautiful people to take bad pics :) Love ya!

P.S. E still talks about your long hair and says "I want to have really long hair like uncle Kim" she's been calling all my sisters "Uncle" instead of Aunt, silly girl!

rachel said...

cute! Your hair is SO long! I Love it! not to brag but we are in the 70's again today!

Wendle said...

I think you guys look great Kim! And omg, your hair is so long! I love it.