It's April 16th and it snowed all last night...I'm giving up on spring. The 70 degree weather was nice on Monday though. Hope the weather is better wherever you are.
oh thats so sad. that was the best part about getting out of Idaho was the darn winter. I felt like it lasted 9 months of the year. We are livin it up in the 60's.
Oh the joys of Rexburg Idaho! I'm sure you'll get warmer weather and then more snow and then more sun, isn't that how it works?! We actually got hot today and I used my AC in my car, but a cold weekend a head :(
2 comments:
oh thats so sad. that was the best part about getting out of Idaho was the darn winter. I felt like it lasted 9 months of the year. We are livin it up in the 60's.
Oh the joys of Rexburg Idaho! I'm sure you'll get warmer weather and then more snow and then more sun, isn't that how it works?! We actually got hot today and I used my AC in my car, but a cold weekend a head :(
Post a Comment